Monday, January 31, 2011

We Live a Charmed Life

So, um, Brian and I are living a charmed life... We have no jobs and each day is our own to make of it what we like. We are seeing and experiencing things I had only dreamed of, and have no deadlines, pressures, expectations, or obligations.....It has been nice wwoofing though because we feel like we are contributing in our wwoofing work, helping families with their needs, giving back in even just a little way. And through our busking and music playing we are giving in a different way maybe as well. I just keep saying out loud how grateful I am for this experience, and how much I am cherishing every day of it.

There were many events that seemed serendipitous in their nature to help propel us to take this trip. I feel like the universe's push is still behind us. When we took out a bunch of retirement money to enable us to go, we were required to pay a hefty penalty. In an ironic twist of fate, we completed our taxes and are getting a tax return that is almost exactly the same amount....

Thank you universal forces, I feel like we're jiving together quite nicely lately. I am trying to listen more closely to the little hints you are trying to give me....

video
Brian and I on the Trans Alpine train from Greymouth to Christchurch

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I can't express to you how much I am enjoying your journey through your blogs. Love you and miss you. Marie

    ReplyDelete